- The 3-course meal box for two includes everything you need to create a festive feast at home
- Each meal box includes access to a step-by-step cook-along video with the Masterchef: The Professionals winner
- Upgrade to add a signed copy of Gary’s cookbook and a bottle of fizz
Masterchef: The Professionals winner and Scotland’s National Chef Gary Maclean launches his first-ever home delivery meal box with his Festive Cookalong in partnership with Scotch Beef PGI.
The 3-course meal box for two comes with everything you need to create the ultimate dining experience at home using some of Scotland’s best produce.
Gary Maclean’s Festive Cookalong includes access to a step-by-step cookalong video to help you create an à la carte dinner for two using expert tips and cooking hacks.
The new meal box is available with the option to upgrade to a luxury box with a signed copy of Gary’s book Kitchen Essentials and a bottle of fizz and vegetarian alternatives are available.
Perfect for a weekend treat, an alternative to the Christmas Nights Out or even for Christmas Day, the 3-course meal box includes everything you need to create:
- Starter: Hot Smoked Salmon, with Green Salad, Pea and Truffle Puree, Almonds and Pea Shoots
- Main: Scotch Beef PGI Wellington, Cabbage and Bacon, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Peppercorn Sauce
- Desert: Christmas Pudding Chocolate Fondant Katie Rodgers Crème Fraiche
Gary Maclean said: “Launching my first ever meal box is definitely a highlight for 2020. I’m extremely passionate about home cooking and my new Festive Cookalong will help people create the ultimate dining experience at home.
“You don’t need to be a Masterchef to recreate fine dining, all you need is great produce and a helping (virtual) hand to guide you through cooking each dish.”
Lesley Cameron, Director of Marketing and Communications at Quality Meat Scotland, said: “Gary continues to be a great advocate of the Scotch Beef PGI, Scotch Lamb PGI and Specially Selected Pork brands and we are delighted to be working in partnership with him on his Festive Cookalong.
“With Christmas celebrations looking a little different for us all this year, Gary’s cook-along is a great opportunity to recreate a restaurant-quality meal at home and the top quality Scotch Beef PGI will make a fantastic addition to the menu.”
With prices starting at £79, Gary Maclean’s Festive Cooklaong is available now until 8th January via Itison here: https://www.itison.com/Glasgow/shop/3-course-festive-cook-along-box-for-two-from-masterchef-winner-gary-maclean-inc-nationwide-delivery/products/8969